(given during the MOCOLODO plenary meeting, 9 March 2021):
- Travelling behaviour and COVID-19: Patterns, determinants, and future changes (by Xiao Yu, Erik Verhoef, Jasper Knockaert - VU)
- Sustainable travel behaviour during and after the COVID-19 crisis (by Leonie Vrieling, Ellen van der Werff, Janet Veldstra - RUG)
- Effects of COVID-19 on cyclist demand and behaviour (by Alexandra Gavriilidou, Yufei Yuan, Winnie Daamen - TU)
- Travel behaviour and vehicle access dynamics during and after the COVID-19 pandemic (by Dea van Lierop, Dick Ettema, Francisco Bahamonde Birke, Victor Nielsen - UU)
- Transport decision-making during and after the COVID-19 pandemic crisis (by Oskar Eikenbroek, Konstantinos Gkiotsalis, Eric van Berkum - UT)
Please send an email if you are interested in these presentations or want to know more.
Picture taken during the MOCOLODO plenary meeting, 9 March 2021: